Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Today was a great weather day, so I installed the rest of my Billet engine dress-up pieces. I think they really add a nice custom touch.
Looks great! :bigthumb: I am waiting for delivery of my dress-up kit. Ordered pretty much everything in blue including the beverage delete and ID Badge. I was wondering about those strut covers. Do the originals just pop off? How easy it to install the billett ones and do the 3 satellites have a purpose? Do they screw in somewhere? I've never removed the originals (as you can tell) and am thinking about adding these to my collection. Your help is appreciated.

-Rock

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks great! :bigthumb: I am waiting for delivery of my dress-up kit. Ordered pretty much everything in blue including the beverage delete and ID Badge. I was wondering about those strut covers. Do the originals just pop off? How easy it to install the billett ones and do the 3 satellites have a purpose? Do they screw in somewhere? I've never removed the originals (as you can tell) and am thinking about adding these to my collection. Your help is appreciated.

-Rock

Nevermind. Figured it out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks great! Love those strut covers... So much better than that black plastic...thing.

Nicely done!!

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
looking good big guy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts