Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing a lot of new Challengers around E-Town lately and that is good! Clearly any Challenger new or old is an enthusiast vehicle not just another Camry. So I’m going to put together a flyer, keep a bunch in the car. Basically pick a date for a bunch of us to meet and hang out a bit. I’m not looking to start a club from day one just a meet and greet. Some informal fun we can talk about a club or other great already existing clubs like Great PlainZ Modern Mopars for example another time.

Any ideas on a date? Anything else?

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Read about that, thanks. My focus here is micro-local, meeting with Enid and Garfield County Oklahoma folks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome, If you are ever in the Amarillo Texas are on the first Saturday of the month we have a cruise/meet n greet for all makes and models. Also Check out AmarilloAreaMopars.com we have a few big events a year. One being giving the kiddos at Boys Ranch/Girls Town ride in conjunction with the area Viper club. Also have Mopar's at Amarillo Dragway, and our big event is Chryslers in the Canyon which is held on the 3rd Saturday of October at Palo Duro Canyon State Park. Some of the Group is planning on Caravaning to Mopars at the Strip in April, the GPPM event's in May and Labor Day.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Enid eh... We always drive through there when we go to the sand dunes in Waynoka.

Always stop at the KFC on sunday for the buffet haha

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
...So I’m going to put together a flyer, keep a bunch in the car. Basically pick a date for a bunch of us to meet and hang out a bit. I’m not looking to start a club from day one just a meet and greet...
Be sure and let me know when, Enid is just a few hours from me and always up for a drive (assuming the ice and snow melts eventually).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts