Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this 6.4 talk is getting me pissed. I'm not spending 20k more on another car. And Im not "envious" of any of the new colors. But dammit I'm tired of hearing how much better the new motor is! I believe it, and I want more speed. Not supercharger speed, but 50-75 more solid horsepower. Not tune and exhaust horsepower, but head and cam or something equivalent. I don't want to ruin my drivetrain with crazy power, but I gotta keep up when I hit the gas. So, anyone around Norcal that can do this? Let me know. Sooner than later.

·
Registered
339 Posts
assuming your starting with a 6.1, a topend massage on that should put you ahead of a stock 6.4L. Find a vendor with a sweet deal on heads/headers back exhaust, cai, ported t/b and a stage1 intake manifold with a predator tuner, chould get you over 100hp NA and that will help you "keep up" :) or pull some :D PWR has some real nice parts and great pricing. Have them ship it to a shop in out in sac for you. I think there's only 1 CARB cert. s/c company on here for the CA emission/legal concerns.

·
Registered
51 Posts
PM Andy at PWR

·
Registered
487 Posts
Man, just get yourself a Magnacharger. It'll give you around 120 extra HP and you'll be able to smoke a 392.... until they come out with a supercharger for the 392!

Bottom line is, someone will always be faster.
________
MechelleAnne

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Man, just get yourself a Magnacharger. It'll give you around 120 extra HP and you'll be able to smoke a 392.... until they come out with a supercharger for the 392!

Bottom line is, someone will always be faster.
^^^^^^ X-2 ^^^^^^ :guiness:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Give Crank This Performance a call in So Cal !! I hope to see a 392 in So Cal I will knock the stripes off the car.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Give Crank This Performance a call in So Cal !! I hope to see a 392 in So Cal I will knock the stripes off the car.
agreed call Cam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts