Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it's OK to post this here, but I'm looking at ordering a 2014 R/T Classic and was told to find a EP number. Anyone got one available?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
You should explain what it is. I'm really get tired of acronyms, the one using them takes it for granted the rest of us knows what they are referring to. IYKWIATA.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Employee Pricing perhaps???

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
I'm sure you're correct, it wouldn't be that hard to type two words now would it? lol
My coupons from Dodge say must be redeemed by named party on back, I'm sure they'd ask for proof of employment to be used. My cell phone plan is verified every year to prove employment to get the 25 percent discount.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm sure you're correct, it wouldn't be that hard to type two words now would it? lol
My coupons from Dodge say must be redeemed by named party on back, I'm sure they'd ask for proof of employment to be used. My cell phone plan is verified every year to prove employment to get the 25 percent discount.
Yes, Employee Pricing code will be verified. I am not sure if there are different types of codes, but mine was useable by Friends and Family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts