Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,464 Posts
I have two favorites. One is a video featuring a Challenger SRT, "Outta My Head," the second is a classic rock song from 1969, "Born to Be Wild."

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Metallica: For Whom The Bell Tolls

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

heh heh.... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
How can we forget RADAR LOVE!!??

Wouldn't want to take a curve in that 3 wheeled vehicle with that wheel in the front, rear wheel would be MUCH more stable!!

I actually like White Lions version better!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Painkiller by Judas Priest but only when the cops are chasing me at over 100mph before driving off a cliff!! Listen, if this song dosen't get your blood flowing nothing will!!

·
Registered
185 Posts

Blasted this today on my way home from work. What a great album.

RIP Fast Eddie Clarke

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have been LOVING listening to these guys while blasting up the on ramps and cruising down the freeway to work last couple of months: Greta Van Fleet

They have a sort of familiar 70's rock and roll sound, but new. Very much matches the car imo. Here's a little preview: Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune - YouTube

What do you guys have I should add to the Challenger playlist?

:headbang2:
Great band!! This album came out in Nov of 2017. If you didn't know any better you'd swear its Led Zeppelin. About as close to Zeppelin as you'll find - especially in these modern times. They are out of my backyard here in Michigan. And yes great to jam in my SRT 392 Scat.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I basically have a constant Metallica driving playlist... but my favorite song to hear first thing when I get in the car that gets my blood pumping:

and then these songs are on repeat:

Battery
Blackened
Breadfan
Creeping Death
Master of Puppets
Four Horsemen
Eye of the Beholder
Motorbreath
Fade to Black
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Shortest Straw