Dodge Challenger Forum banner

161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Yes, the full youtube address. Your original post asking why it didn't work, you used youtu.be addresses ;)

A Guy
Gotcha, Thanks for the assistance.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Really dig the Blackmore Power. Excellent song to lift to also! thanks.
You're Welcome Sir!
That was my Wife's Volley Ball Team practice anthem in High School. :grin2:

Here's a "live" version.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,968 Posts

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
You guys forgot this seldom played gem.........

Or....

Or even better.......

And don't forget..........

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,968 Posts

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,968 Posts
I remember the long waits between Boston albums. and 1976 what a year for albums! The Eagles Hotel California, Rush 2112, Aerosmith Rocks, ELO A New World Record, Queen A Day At The Races, Thin Lizzy Jailbreak, AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and High Voltage, Led Zeppelin Presence and The Song Remains The Same, Steve Miller Band Fly Like An Eagle, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Night Moves Bob Seger and TSBB, Black And Blue The Rolling Stones...not to mention Frampton Comes Alive. I was 16, 1st year of high school. I carried a boombox to school every day, and friends chipped in for batteries like chipping in for gas. Wherever we went, we had music. Ahhh, memories ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I remember the long waits between Boston albums. and 1976 what a year for albums! The Eagles Hotel California, Rush 2112, Aerosmith Rocks, ELO A New World Record, Queen A Day At The Races, Thin Lizzy Jailbreak, AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and High Voltage, Led Zeppelin Presence and The Song Remains The Same, Steve Miller Band Fly Like An Eagle, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Night Moves Bob Seger and TSBB, Black And Blue The Rolling Stones...not to mention Frampton Comes Alive. I was 16, 1st year of high school. I carried a boombox to school every day, and friends chipped in for batteries like chipping in for gas. Wherever we went, we had music. Ahhh, memories ;)

A Guy

Don't forget Brother Cooper. Schools OUT, Elected, 18!!!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Speaking of 1976. I bet NOBODY heard Black Velvet Stallion by Budgie. It is an experience. Must be listened to at maximum listening level and completely. You're all welcome.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts

A Guy
It's funny that you would mention Hotel California because even a compressed .mp3 played on the stock HK stereo in Ruby sounds Really good! The separation in the instruments and the high sound of the cymbals is pretty darned cool! I have the Eagles Greatest hits album and there isn't one bad song on it.

All of the other albums/bands/songs that you mention are pretty Awesome too! That was an Unforgettable era of music. Bands just don't sound like that today!

Thanks for the memories! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
One of my all time favorite bands and my favorite song by them.............

Here's a version without the strings behind it, not quite the same tune, the strings make the song imop.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Need More Cow Bell

Cowbell anyone??? I'll tell ya's something about me. I've seen BOC about 100 times in my life.
Not lately...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I still have the album from back then, also SATURDAY NITE LIVE did the best version.:clap:
With Christopher Walken. Hyserical!!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Greg Kihn had quite a few Pop-Rock hits but this is my favorite and it's a little harder edge and seldom heard......

161 - 180 of 191 Posts