Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,736 Posts
Figured worth sharing. A while back while I was getting my truck serviced a Tx State Trooper pulled his unit in to have it serviced! Not an R/T either M6 SRT 392. The chase would be on LOL!
Damn, as much as I hate to see a state trooper in my rearview, I guess if I'm gonna get pulled over, I would rather he be driving a Challenger at least!

Seems odd that they would give them a 2 door car though, I mean what happens if he has to arrest someone?

CRAP, I can't believe I just jinxed myself like that!!!!!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Damn, as much as I hate to see a state trooper in my rearview, I guess if I'm gonna get pulled over, I would rather he be driving a Challenger at least!

Seems odd that they would give them a 2 door car though, I mean what happens if he has to arrest someone?

actually it seems odd that their on the M6 and not A8. I wouldn't want to be chasing someone, shift gear and be on the radio all at the same time doing 150

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Seems odd that they would give them a 2 door car though, I mean what happens if he has to arrest

actually it seems odd that their on the M6 and not A8. I wouldn't want to be chasing someone, shift gear and be on the radio all at the same time doing 150
You would definitely have your hands full.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Pursuit vehicle. Prisoners are for the backup :)

A Guy

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

Uh oh, Nuke gon' find out soon.

·
Premium Member
7,736 Posts
OK, now I want one like that!
I doubt I can get you one to keep, but how about a ride in one?

If you'll PM me your address, i can ask the trooper to swing by and pick you up while we're on our way to the county lock-up.

And you know, if you want to bring a file and slip it to me in the back seat while he's not looking, that'd be great, thanks!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I doubt I can get you one to keep, but how about a ride in one?

If you'll PM me your address, and can ask the trooper to swing by and pick you up while we're on our way to the county lock-up.

And you know, if you want to bring a file and slip it to me in the back seat while he's not looking, that'd be great, thanks! :thumbsup:
Plot twist:

You didn't mention whose file you needed, so he brought you a random one.

·
Premium Member
7,736 Posts
Plot twist:

You didn't mention whose file you needed, so he brought you a random one.
Well I would hope @K-Dawg would know which kind of file would be best suited for breaking out of The Gray Bar Motel and that an office file folder was not it.

And if he insisted on slipping me the wrong kind of file even still, I’m afraid I’d have to defy that old adage about Snitches Getting Stitches and alert the state trooper to the felonious behavior @K-Dawg was attempting behind his back.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cop cars like that are usually not bought by the department, but confiscated from some dumb idiot because they were using it in the commission of a felony. Most vehicles like that are put into service as D.A.R.E. or Parade vehicles. Or in this case, a pursuit vehicle for the highway. A local PD near me took a viper that was caught going like 120+ over the posted speed limit. Its all stickered and lit up and they use it for events and parades.

http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/venom-law-police-put-viper-use-dare-car

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

That is a different thread. "What happens when you get arrested by a Challenger..."

You did step right in that one. When it happens, remember, you asked. LOL!!!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"I was speeding?"
"You were? Well, that's not why I pulled you over. You were heard ranting in a rant-free zone."

·
Premium Member
7,736 Posts
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"I was speeding?"
"You were? Well, that's not why I pulled you over. You were heard ranting in a rant-free zone."
“There’s no need for that taser officer, I am not resisting arrest!”

“Then why did you speed up and try to get away when I hit my lights?!?”

“I’m sorry, I was scared!!”

“Scared of what, I was just going to give you a ticket!”

“Well, my wife recently ran off with a cop, and I thought maybe it was you, and you were trying to give her back!”

<ZAP!!>

AYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Reactions: Al A

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Well I would hope @K-Dawg would know which kind of file would be best suited for breaking out of The Gray Bar Motel and that an office file folder was not it.
Maybe if you were in the Philippines? That's a Manila file :)

A Guy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just remember at the end of the day it takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar. The movie Bullet doesn’t count either for the Mustang boys (Btw I like Mustang too)lol. That Charger would have smoked that fast back in the real world.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
“There’s no need for that taser officer, I am not resisting arrest!”

“Then why did you speed up and try to get away when I hit my lights?!?”

“I’m sorry, I was scared!!”

“Scared of what, I was just going to give you a ticket!”

“Well, my wife recently ran off with a cop, and I thought maybe it was you, and you were trying to give her back!”

<ZAP!!>

AYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Hahahahahaaa!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts

Nuke, have you already forgotten the great beer incident in September 2017? He'll just stuff them in that cavernous trunk!:grin2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,736 Posts
Nuke, have you already forgotten the great beer incident in September 2017? He'll just stuff them in that cavernous trunk!:grin2:
You know, I had managed to suppress the memory of that terrible night, until just now...now it all coming back to me, every horrendous, slow-motion detail of the carnage and destruction...

<cue "Amazing Graze" being played on the bagpipes...>

So many fallen soldiers, so much waste...

...I tried to save them, but I'm only one man...

...their little green bodies were everywhere...

...I just froze up...

...it's all my fault...

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Actually, I am glad you reminded of this though because I've have been meaning to drive by their final resting spots and pour one out for my green homeys...my little green, dead, homeys... :crying:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts