1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
there is a newer charger around here thats lifted to fit some God awful 28 inch wheels that are a giant rams head. Some people just need slapped.

·
Registered
515 Posts
For some reason that disturbs me less than this:

Reactions: SRT8.

·
Banned
946 Posts
WTF!!!! I'm done with people, some people would of been better off being swallowed...

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
That green one actually looks kind of cool, chromed fenderwell headers too. Kind of a shame to waste a '70 Challenger though. Those other two, I can do without ever seeing again.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I would definitely cruise around town in the green one with no shame. Be a badass winter car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
yes me too...the four wheel drive is ugly but the red one on 32's is hideous imo.
I'm expecting 35 clowns to start pouring out of it any minute. :domotwak:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Was actually thinking of lifting my RT but never like that. I want to go for the baja look like the old dodge charger in fast and furious. Think death race or Mad Max that kind. What do you think ill need? I can fabricate the lift kit but wondering about the arms and the axels. Would love a bit of travel at least. I can use the libirty walk fenders for more travel.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Was actually thinking of lifting my RT but never like that. I want to go for the baja look like the old dodge charger in fast and furious. Think death race or Mad Max that kind. What do you think ill need? I can fabricate the lift kit but wondering about the arms and the axels. Would love a bit of travel at least. I can use the libirty walk fenders for more travel.

Are you for real?

I'll bite.

Though I am not a fabricator I DO have a custom built long travel truck, a tube chassis buggy, have raced desert, and am an avid off roader.

I would not try to build a "longer travel" for "higher speed" trail riding Challenger.

I would not use a unibody auto, I don't think it would be able to handle the stress and also not have strong enough mounting points (no steel frame) for suspension components.

If you really want an "off road car", check out the Rally Fighter by Local Motor Sports.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts