Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, ive got a question for you guys.

I keep reading and learning more, hate to ask so many questions but im confused.

I ordered a 2011 R/T 6speed, do all 2011 R/Ts come with the EVIC, i ordered leather interior upgrade with stereo ect.

What i dont understand is do the 2011s come with EVIC, and do they have the 0-60 calculator built in to it?

Honestly, its down right confusing when you go to dodge.com and then see all the older challengers did not come with certain options standard. Their site needs to be updated.

Guess i should have asked more questions, but i didnt even pay attention to the dash much, non the less know about the certain things that can be done.

Not sure if its just a SRT8 thing or what?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
From what's come out on here the 0-60 thing that was in the extended EVIC page isn't accessible on 11 RTs. It is on 10s I know for sure.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, still confused.. I went to dodge.com and was looking, could not even order Convenience/Security Groups because my car is a 6 speed...

I would assume temp and compass gauge would be the trick to get it,.. but like i said i cant even get that because of the remote start.

Not a big deal, i was reading here and found out about it, thought someone with a 2011 could chime in... No 6 speeds here in town.. No books either.

BW

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
This says EVIC is standard
Interior features standard on all dodge challengers // Keyless Enter-N-Go; Push-button start; Sentry Key®
engine immobilizer; Air conditioning with single-zone automatic temperature control; Electronic Vehicle Information Center with mini trip computer;
Electronic speed control; Tire pressure monitoring system; Media Center 130 radio with CD/MP3 and audio jack; 6-speaker sound system; Illuminated
front cup holders; Illuminated door pulls; Rear courtesy lamps; 12-volt power outlet; One-touch auto-down front windows; Leather-wrapped steering
wheel with audio, speed control, and EVIC switches; Manual tilt/telescoping steering column; Leather-wrapped shift knob; 6-way power driver seat
with 4-way power lumbar and EZ-Entry feature; Active head restraints;[7] Supplemental front-seat mounted side air bags;[6] Advanced multistage
driver and front-passenger air bags;[6] Side-curtain air bags;[6] 60/40 split-folding rear seat with armrest and two cup holders; Power trunk release

The remote start isn't available but it says the compass and temp is.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help.

BW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts