Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Excellent service from Speedlogix

708 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Grinch_392 
#1 · (Edited)
I ordered a 2017 Hellcat backlit airbag for my 2015 Challenger SRT
Placed the order on Friday and got it the following Tuesday. WOW!!!! Fast service and the best prices. I highly recommend Speedlogix for your Mopar needs. Speedlogix is CORRECT!!!! I installed the 2017 Hellcat airbag in my 2015 SRT and it truly is plug and play. Thanks again Speedlogix,
Robert

#4 · (Edited)
I’ve always had great service (SEE EDIT BELOW) as well so I’m hoping for help again. Figured I’d post this here as well as the other location I did. Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but I’m stationed in Germany and this is the easiest format to get in touch with SX.

Hey guys(Speedlogix),

I would like to order a set of the rear tension arms for my 2013 Challenger SRT8. Usually i would have ordered them straight from you, but I placed the order with HHP because I thought they had them in stock. However, they informed me that they do not have them and that they order them from you and have you ship them directly to the purchaser. So instead of going through a middle man that doesn’t have the part, which I was unaware of. I was hoping to check with you guys about this purchase.

HPP also told me that they would have to charge n additional $25 because you guys won’t ship to an APO. I am currently stationed in Germany again and ordered parts from you guys the last time I was here. What has changed? Could I get these sent here? I believe they will fit in a large flat rate box, if I recall the size of them from the last time I was in your shop. That box would be just under $20. I don’t feel that paying nearly $60 worth of shipping by going through HPP is worth it. I really hope you guys are still supporting us service members over seas. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Tim

Edit: Not long after this post it turns out I would have a horrible experience. It’s not just me complaining either. I’ll explain in another post with all the emails and proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Thanks A Guy. I actually remembered to go back into my emails and pull up a previous one from Lisa. Duh!!! So I did.... and when I got home last night Lisa had replied. And just as I thought they do still ship to an APO (Army Post Office). So all is good and SX is hookin’ it up again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.