Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting a cat back exhaust or axle back on my new 2018 Challenger can I please get some feedback. Thank you

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the Hurst Elite cat back. Eventually went to long tube headers as well, but extremely happy with the Hurst on my 2016

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply what do you think about the mega flow exhaust I don’t know much about exhausts but I put a corsica cat back on my BMW and it sounded awesome so was Wondering where I could shop for cat backsfor the Challenger

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) You'll find a ton of discussions on Exhaust here

A Guy

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was thinking about putting a cat back exhaust or axle back on my new 2018 Challenger can I please get some feedback. Thank you
It would help if you fully identify which exact Challenger you have...

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I currently have Zoomers exhaust and I had Borla on my R/T both give a decent sound. However if you are doing it for a power mod probably not worth the money, mostly just good for sound enhancement and save a little bit of weight over the stock exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Check out Zoomers!

I have this exhaust on my SRT Challenger and I am thrilled with the sound. At start up it has a nice rumble, but then quiets down so my neighbors wont dislike me. Cruising around town is nice and moderate, but when I stomp on it everyone knows it. I almost went with the Borla Atak, but i preferred the old school rumble the Zoomers offered.

A lot of the systems have a big discount right now!

- Alexis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Speedlogix-Sales
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing