Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install a new exhaust on my challenger. It's a V6 and I just want some sound. I want to get something that isn't cheap or going to crack. I honestly don't care about preformance right now. If I did i would have gotten a Hemi, but i can't afford the insurance on a V8 right now, and besides, i still love my SXT. I just want it to have a loud rubling roar.

thank you for any and all help!

·
Registered
505 Posts
This may help you out. One of the members started a sticky in the SXT part of the forum for people to post videos/audio and information on different exhaust systems specifically for the V6. I haven't looked at it in detail but I suggest checking it out. There are 36 pages of information on that thread, so you should be able to run across something you like.

Here is the link:
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f38/one-stop-shopping-se-exhaust-video-thread-55811/

·
Registered
758 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a pair of low profile electric cutouts for my Challenger SE/SXT -- keep 'em closed and it'll sound just like it does today; crack 'em open a bit if you need to shut up some loudmouth Camaro or Mustang (or, more likely, Prelude, Accord, or Infiniti) owner at a traffic light; or open 'em up all the way if you need to rattle some dishes in the neighborhood. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts