Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran some dyno pulls the other day and I obviously took my camera with me. I never heard the MBRP from the outside so I thought it was a good opportunity to document it. Since I also video taped a dyno run when my car was bone stock, I thought I pot the videos here for those who wanna see how different the sound is. It's not very clear due to dyno noise but there is an obvious difference. I personally prefer the stock note, only its not as loud as I want it to be.

Stock:

MBRP - coast:

MBRP dyno run:

Bader

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Nice videos.:bigthumb: Thanks for posting. I'm curious, what are the differences in hp and torque when comparing the MBRP and stock exhausts?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice videos.:bigthumb: Thanks for posting. I'm curious, what are the differences in hp and torque when comparing the MBRP and stock exhausts?
All the mods listed in my sig added absolutely nothing to my car, in fact in the first run I had lower hp and tq than stock, the second run a little bit more than stock, third run no gains whatsoever. I posted a thread in the performance mods section about it few days ago.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
You're right, stocks sounds better, cleaner, and meaner. MBRP sounds louder, and just off for some reason. TOTALLY my perception.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts