Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
They are adjustable. They have 1 nut you loosen, adjust, and re tighten. My 18 Scat had the right side a little crooked, right off the shipping truck.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Not normal on my 16 SPS. Thats way out of alignment. Maybe u can adjust them yourself,if not take to dealer and ask them to.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The tips in the pic can be adjusted very easily. One nut to loosen them and just twist to the correct position. Then tighten the nut back up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
One of my factory tips is slightly turned ...I loosened the clamp and realized it is also spot welded on...must have been done at the factory... so I live with it slightly off..it is no where near as bad as in the picture...I have a 2015 rt.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,860 Posts
One of my factory tips is slightly turned ...I loosened the clamp and realized it is also spot welded on...must have been done at the factory... so I live with it slightly off..it is no where near as bad as in the picture...I have a 2015 rt.
It is a ball (resonator side) and socket (tip side) joint and the clamp is welded to the resonator which makes rotation a little difficult if the clamp is not completely loosened (some prying...and praying...might be needed).

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts