Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
I imagine if you plan on cutting your rear valance that the right exhaust tip would work by itself. you would just have to weld it on and make sure it is level.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
the rear valance for the SE has a single outlet and it is round. the RT tips are rectangular. it would look like a square peg in a round hole if you didnt cut it to match the tip.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
the rear valance for the SE has a single outlet and it is round. the RT tips are rectangular. it would look like a square peg in a round hole if you didnt cut it to match the tip.
I understand but I don't want to cut the valance, so I'll leave well enough alone. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would cut the valance, just have professionals do it so u have no worries.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Seems Ive seen this before , the whole modding of the Exhaust was just the beginning.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
I did my duel R/T exhaust for less than $240.00 total cost. Makes the SE look much better I think.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
I did my duel R/T exhaust for less than $240.00 total cost. Makes the SE look much better I think.

yep, it sure does. and if the 2011 Se is coming with duals, unless tyou look at the front facia, you cant tell the difference from the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts