Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is looking like I will be getting a brand new 6 speed R/T take off exhaust system for my SE minus the tips. I'd like to get the stock R/T tips as I just like these the best. I've looked on ebay and through some threads here, but what are these going for typically? Where are some good places to look/shop? Also, the SRT8 tips are slightly different, right? Appreciate your help as I'm learning a lot as I get into this.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a brand new OEM set last week off Ebay for my wife's SE. I payed $50.00 + shipping, they came from Canada, they had 3 sets at that time. I have a 10 R/T, and they match the R/T tips exactly, don't know about the SRT's?

It is looking like I will be getting a brand new 6 speed R/T take off exhaust system for my SE minus the tips. I'd like to get the stock R/T tips as I just like these the best. I've looked on ebay and through some threads here, but what are these going for typically? Where are some good places to look/shop? Also, the SRT8 tips are slightly different, right? Appreciate your help as I'm learning a lot as I get into this.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Banned
1,340 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I can only recommend using an authorized Dodge parts department or supporting vendor of challengertalk.com. :indifferent:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts