Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to change out my stock exhaust tips to something different. I like the look of the dual tips but the Mopar ones at $190 seems to much? I am looking at Flowmaster ones Part# 15307 and for $60 that seems like a good deal. Does anyone have any experience with these or is there something just as nice in that the less than $100 range? Just looking to see what my options are.

Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
I love the look of the old "machine gun" tips...too bad nobody has come out with a newer version.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Personally I see no reason to drop 200 bucks on something that will not make any power or change the sound of the exhaust. Plus maybe 1% of people behind you will notice a difference between stock tips and aftermarket tips. Plus I like the look of the stock tips because they look like the ones that came on my Cuda when it was new.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I was looking at mine today, thinking about a replacement tip but in black...those flowmasters look nice

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Everyone knows that more exhaust pipes = more power and speed! :D

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
dang those look great, wonder how much that would cost

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
That's a heck of a deal, looks great

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yep. Just got a full 3g customs dressup kit and a cirvini ram air kit. hes powdering all of it. Cant beat his deals. Ill get some better pics up later. Cant beat Black tips on a blacked out car!!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Everyone knows that more exhaust pipes = more power and speed! :D
I think you are on to something here. That is why those Hondas are so fast with a 5" muffler on them. :saythat:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the replies but I think Hemi61 nailed it..... I go back and forth constantly about the tips but I like the stock ones so spending $190 on something different I like just doesn't make sense. I have a feeling Ill be keeping my stock tips but possibly looking into powder coating them. Thanks Again

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think you are on to something here. That is why those Hondas are so fast with a 5" muffler on them. :saythat:
I love bullying Hondas like that on the road. Guh... im such an a**hole haha.

·
Registered
745 Posts
In my opinion, Mopars are worth the price.

Hello,

I am looking to change out my stock exhaust tips to something different. I like the look of the dual tips but the Mopar ones at $190 seems to much? I am looking at Flowmaster ones Part# 15307 and for $60 that seems like a good deal. Does anyone have any experience with these or is there something just as nice in that the less than $100 range? Just looking to see what my options are.

Thanks
The entire tip is polished, just not the sides. I found mine used for $130.00 delivered. I think they make a huge difference, but as always, to each their own. :)

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....

These quad tips look great. But I'm not trying to spend so much on tips alone.

Might be one more reason to go with the MBRP catback, as they include quad tips----might not look quite as thick/good as the MOPAR tips, but I get tons a great sound in the bargain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts