Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an SLP Loudmouth exhaust on my car and hate the stock tips... You guys wanna share any pics you may have of your aftermarket tips? I'm leaning towards Twin dual tips but I would love to see other ideas as well. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I'm not real fond of those rectangular exhaust tips either....no offense to any that have them :bigthumb:

Some don't like these either and thats ok.....I really like them alot. These are the older style Borla exhaust tips

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I'm leaning towards... Borla you say? Any info on where you purchased them would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Those tips used to be standard with the Borla exhaust system. They came with my exhaust system. I would contact Borla about buying that style. They now offer the rectangular style. Feel free to use my pics for reference........:thumbsup:

Oh BTW....I just really dig the voice on this Borla Exhaust system too....to quote a couple of my buddies...."it is badass"

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bro, I'll give them a shout tomorrow and see if I can scoop up a set. Thanks.

Anyone else with aftermarket tips on here??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts