Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some exhaust tips for the 2016 Scats? Ive looked everywhere but i have 0 luck. The car is currently straight piped, so no mid muffler and resonator.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are you looking for round quad tips or square ones? I put round ones on my 16 scat pack. Google mr.norms.com they have
Hurst round ones on there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some exhaust tips for the 2016 Scats? Ive looked everywhere but i have 0 luck. The car is currently straight piped, so no mid muffler and resonator.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
You can checkout all of the exhaust tip options that our sister company Flowmaster has here
or you can always give us a ring at 707-544-4761 and speak with a member of our Staff. We can answer any exhaust questions that you may have. You have a great looking car! Love the color matched wheels and so low! We love it!

-Jason @ Hurst

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,713 Posts
First of all, your Challenger is SICK laid down on the ground like that! :thumbsup: How hard was it to bag and what system did you use?

I have the same tips that GMOORE has and I can say that they look Great on the back of a Challenger! The dual 4" tips really fill up the back end and make our cars looking considerably more muscular.

Here they are on our GCM SRT, for comparison, since your Scat Pack is GCM too:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hey man i was on the hunt for similar tips. My advice, walk into a good muffler shop!
They usually have that stuff on the shelf and i got charged $120 for the tips installed! Way better then guessing online. They cut my stock tips off and showed me multiple options while the car was in the air

1 - 12 of 12 Posts