Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mopar quads!!

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
I love the Solo Quad Round tips on my catback.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
MOPAR Quads finally installed!

Returned from Afghanistan a few weeks ago, could not wait to install my MOPAR Quad tips, love the new look!

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

RT2011

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
What about a 5" Tail Pipe

I've got to say that the stock units are "CRAP" but then again, that is just me!
I went with an "Old School" 5" inches in chrome, I have these one my 70 Chevelle race car that come out in front of the rear slicks and I also have the same units on my 78 Chevy dulley so call me crazy if you will. I'll try and get a picture of them posted but I think that they look totally awsome...........I just wanted to get away from the "stock" look.

David

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have ordered me a pair of these... Can't wait for them to come to UAE from USA (WI). A bit pricey but it's okay...Oval, Blue tipped, Slant and Staggered. Corny, I know...
WI10.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
571 Posts
Looks nice, similar to the Trackhawk tips except for the finish an how they attach to the tailpipes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok, so here they are after one month of marathon logistics all over the USA and a few days of wrong logistics in the UAE. About half an inch needed to be cut off from the inlet pipes in order for the tips not to stick out more than this. The very hard part was to unscrew the default chrome surrounds and their plastic housings.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
571 Posts
Those tips look very nice, the stagger is perfect. You have a really good looking Challenger.

·
Registered
246 Posts
View attachment 1022728 Ok, so here they are after one month of marathon logistics all over the USA and a few days of wrong logistics in the UAE. About half an inch needed to be cut off from the inlet pipes in order for the tips not to stick out more than this. The very hard part was to unscrew the default chrome surrounds and their plastic housings.

View attachment 1022729 View attachment 1022730 View attachment 1022731 View attachment 1022732
DEBO,
could you have cut off more to recess them further or was that the max you could go? id be interested in these but would want to cut back another inch or so to more match the body line.

thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
DEBO,
could you have cut off more to recess them further or was that the max you could go? id be interested in these but would want to cut back another inch or so to more match the body line.

thanks
No, in fact this was all they could go. Half inch of cutting brought them in just enough to do the welding, but they still stick out a little bit. The reduced diameter section was all cut out to enable this.

·
Registered
246 Posts
thanks, im swapping my exhaust this weekend to a cat back set of zoomers and am looking for some cool quad tips, those would have been perfect if i can just figure out a way to get them a inch shorter, they actually are growing on me looking at your pics i may just proceed with them anyway

21 - 35 of 35 Posts