Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a ProCharger Installed on my '16 SRT 392. I LOVE my stock exhaust. Am I cheating myself by NOT upgrading?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,853 Posts
Only reason I upgraded to LT headers on my SC 5.7 is because the cast manifolds are junk and there is appreciable gain. Although LT really help with NA engines as it improves scavenging. On the SRT you already have performance manifolds and going to LTs will buy you a little more HP (going catless helps even more) but IMO not worth the cost/labor especially if you already love the tone.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only reason I upgraded to LT headers on my SC 5.7 is because the cast manifolds are junk and there is appreciable gain. Although LT really help with NA engines as it improves scavenging. On the SRT you already have performance manifolds and going to LTs will buy you a little more HP (going catless helps even more) but IMO not worth the cost/labor especially if you already love the tone.
That's kind of along my lines of thought. I hate to mess with it since it I really do love the tone, especially in Track/Sport. Exhaust is usually my very first mod on a vehicle, even on my past RT Plus.....but with the SRT, I loved it off the bat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts