Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I was planning on leaving everything stock, but after a year or so I am craving the sound of the HEMI a bit more. I love Flowmasters and always have and changing out would leave me able to put it all back when I am done playing. I know there are many threads about exhaust but my question is, can I change to the Flowmaster system without any computer modifications? Will I need to get a Predator or will the stock computer be able to compensate enough? Don't want to open a can of worms, not into all that tuning stuff. Old school here and computers are not my thing. Any advice?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
You will not need to do any tune changes when installing a cat back, so you are ok there. That said I would recommend a tuner in general as it is oneof the best bang fornthe buck mods there is. Let us know if you want a great pricenon the flow master or any other system.

·
Registered
179 Posts
At first I was planning on leaving everything stock, but after a year or so I am craving the sound of the HEMI a bit more. I love Flowmasters and always have and changing out would leave me able to put it all back when I am done playing. I know there are many threads about exhaust but my question is, can I change to the Flowmaster system without any computer modifications? Will I need to get a Predator or will the stock computer be able to compensate enough? Don't want to open a can of worms, not into all that tuning stuff. Old school here and computers are not my thing. Any advice?
Steevan,
SRT8U is correct, you don’t need to tune the car after installing a cat back system. Our kits work reat with the factory baseline tune. If you choose to tune the car, that’s up to the owner but it’s not a requirement.

Here’s a video of the kit for the 09-10 R/T (PN:817461)
http://flowmastertv.com/video_detail.php?mId=9795

1 - 3 of 3 Posts