Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
I am thinking about getting a 2013 SRT8 Core. I see quite a few of them across the country at dealerships, and some used with very low miles.

So now that it is 2014, Dodge is going to make their announcement in NY(?) tomorrow, what should I expect to pay at a dealership for a used 2013 SRT8 Core, say 5,000 miles, 6 spd, everything standard?

I know it varies by region, dealer motivation to move the car, etc. but I see listings from $36k to $41k.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Wow 36k? That seems good. I bout mine brand new late 2013 for 38k

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last September Huntington Beach, CA Dodge had a couple of brand new Core's for $35k even. That was certainly the exception and not the rule.

Maybe my question is too open ended and too many variables. It will be interesting to see if dealerships will want to dump 2013 and 2014 inventory for even lower prices with the announcement of the 2015 models (especially IF there is a bit of a redesign and Hellcat option).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got my new 14 for around 38 and some change

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paid just over $38k for my '14 Core in December. Only options are the wheels, and nav.

Didn't even want the nav, just the wheels. car stickered at $43k.

Look, if they can take 7 or 8 grand off an R/T, same goes for an SRT. Just another unit to them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Paid just over $38k for my '14 Core in December. Only options are the wheels, and nav.

Didn't even want the nav, just the wheels. car stickered at $43k.

Look, if they can take 7 or 8 grand off an R/T, same goes for an SRT. Just another unit to them.

Including ttt? I'm looking to maybe purchase a 2014 core with the vapor wheels and the upgraded radio, around $43500 msrp. About the same as yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts