Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked chryslerwarrantys.com.
Seems like a good idea to get one...especially with todays high-tech cars. And prices seem good.
There are so many plans....Added Care...Max Care...Powertrain....5, 6, 7yr....Lifetime....0, $50, $100 deductible.
Curious if anyone is getting one....and if so, which one??
Also notice in fine print, if you go for the Lifetime Warranty...you're obligated to bring it to dealer every 5 years for inspection in order to keep Warranty valid.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Normally I don't buy extended warranties but in the case of these last two vehicles I did. I just don't really want to work on vehicles we need to drive daily, I'll save that for my classics.

We don't drive many miles so I bought the Max Care 7/70. One from the place you mention and one from another. They will probably send you another amount off if you get a quote and supply your email.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I will get the lifetime for my GWE 392 when it gets here.....I wont be modding the engine so it works for me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Would you guys happen to know where i can read up on this, i have not thought of getting the extended warranty and didnt know about lifetime warranty.

Got a link?

Thanks alot

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you guys happen to know where i can read up on this, i have not thought of getting the extended warranty and didnt know about lifetime warranty.

Got a link?

Thanks alot
call me "capt. obvious"....but check 1st line of my original post!:notallthere:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doh! Did not see it.. haha

www. didnt catch my eye:bang:
Old age....eyesight is the second thing to go!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hello, can some knowledgeable person tell me a bit more about buying from ChryslerWarrantys.com versus the dealer. I have a new challenger and want the lifetime max care warranty. I guess my question is how does this work. Does a portion of the money I pay get sent directly to Chrysler and they enter me into their database somewhere. If something breaks I want to deal directly with Chrysler not some third party warranty outfit. I'd guess that if I bought directly from the dealer this would be the case, but I'm a bit skittish about buying something off of the web.

-Shawn

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
^^^ Yes it is the genuine Chrysler service contact so it gets entered into the Dodge/Chrysler database and shows up whenever a dealer brings up your VIN. Also you get a written contract directly from Chrysler.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello, can some knowledgeable person tell me a bit more about buying from ChryslerWarrantys.com versus the dealer. I have a new challenger and want the lifetime max care warranty. I guess my question is how does this work. Does a portion of the money I pay get sent directly to Chrysler and they enter me into their database somewhere. If something breaks I want to deal directly with Chrysler not some third party warranty outfit. I'd guess that if I bought directly from the dealer this would be the case, but I'm a bit skittish about buying something off of the web.

-Shawn
It is a Chrysler Warranty that you're buying from a Chrysler dealer who is selling at a discount.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts