Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2011 Dodge Challenger SE and already want to do a few mods to it. I want to get at least some HID headlights, but I would rather get Halos if the price isnt too high; want to get that bright white look, dont want blue or anything like that. I also want to smoke out my taillights, mine is brilliant black and I feel that would make it look badass. I also know that I want to get a black mesh grille and matching bumper grill as well as getting black mesh inserts that are on the hood so that air can get in there as well and take out those plastic inserts that are closed. And finally, the exhaust been looking at Corsa and Borla and some Flowmaster, but dont know what is best or the main differences. All the help you guys could provide on brands for all of these things would be greatly appreciated. Pics and videos would be a plus! Thanks for all the help guys! I know I only have an SE, but I want to make it as badass as possible.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have the T-Rex grills on mine. I love the way they look and they were pretty easy to install.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn nice looking car. Those t-rex grilles, is that a black mesh? And do you have the hood scoop inserts to match? I would love a link to where you got them they look nice! I guess you just transferred the challenger and r/t logos to the new grille?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.