Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyboby has tips on how to protect tne nose of the front spoiler and the bottom corners of the doors from getting scraped / damaged. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
There's really nothing you can do other than be very careful when you park and go in and out of parking lots.

I've seen someone apply rhino liner with a paint roller to the underside of their front air dam, I guess that's always a thought. I will say this though, my Challenger has more clearance than my old 300C SRT8 did, but I think it just offers a better angle as the front edge of the air dam is closer to the front tires.

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
You can add a front camera to see where the nose is when entering an incline or parking spot.
As for the doors, just be careful.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just plasti-dipped my entire nose with Armor All Clear Custom Shield (plastidip). It worked extremely well. Very happy with it and it is thick enough to prevent minor dings/abrasions/chips.

Reactions: 2014 SRT8

·
Registered
588 Posts
I just plasti-dipped my entire nose with Armor All Clear Custom Shield (plastidip). It worked extremely well. Very happy with it and it is thick enough to prevent minor dings/abrasions/chips.
Thanks.

Just ordered some today. Going to to the front end and behind the wheel wells.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts