Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone. I am new to these forums. Its been 6 months that I had my scat pack. I frequently read info about challengers here so I am glad I finally joined the family. :smile:

I have been wondering what exterior modifications can I do in terms of mostly stripes on my car, since it is a Granite Pearlcoat (Gray) with no stripes and feels kind of empty sometimes. I have been thinking what color combos and stripe types would work best ? Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Whats up everyone. I am new to these forums. Its been 6 months that I had my scat pack. I frequently read info about challengers here so I am glad I finally joined the family. :smile:

I have been wondering what exterior modifications can I do in terms of mostly stripes on my car, since it is a Granite Pearlcoat (Gray) with no stripes and feels kind of empty sometimes. I have been thinking what color combos and stripe types would work best ? Any suggestions ?
Satin black always looks good. Would make for a more subtle effect for stripes. Or - a roof, hood, trunk wrap would look stunning similar to the t/a challengers.

Then there the white r/t classic stripes that stand out more.

Hope those help

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I understand...That's the way I felt about my SP. Loved the color, but wanted to make it mine. Added a tailband stripe, and just had my roof wrapped in satin black. I'll post a pic after work today.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Black....maybe with thin red lines at edges would make it POP!

But, after a year of trying to keep the 4 year old vinyl stripes looking good, I gave up and replaced them with air brushed stripes!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Black....maybe with thin red lines at edges would make it POP!

But, after a year of trying to keep the 4 year old vinyl stripes looking good, I gave up and replaced them with air brushed stripes!

That looks just awesome!!! No that won't fade.

·
Super Moderator
13,849 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts