Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm looking to purchase ARH for my 2010 SRT8 6-speed, and need to know if:
1. Do they come with a bung for an aftermarket A/F gauge?
2. Do you NEED the wiring extensions? Or not?!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
no extra bung but you can buy one at any muffler shop. my local shop just gave me one for free.

and yes, you NEED the extensions. ARH has them

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update! If I may be so bold... can anyone tell me if ARHs come with exhaust flange gaskets for the heads? Or will I have to order these from the dealership? I need to place an order anyways for the 2011 front splitter and side panels anyways, so adding exhaust gaskets is no big deal. I just need to have the gaskets already when the headers arrive.

It's gonna be tight (time-wise) to get my headers, install them, get my custom tune from Tim at DCX Depot, install it, dyno, then update my tune, ALL BEFORE CHALLENGERFEST II!! I'm running out of time.

My goal right now is to get to 400rwhp before CF2... Mopar CAI, headers, custom tune from Tim, JET 180 degree thermostat, and a GT Haus cat-back should get me darn close...

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
the arh headers come with gaskets but everyone says to use a set of stock 5.7 gaskets cause they seal the best and have a heat shield built in.

thats what i used

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hot tip.. thanks. Then that's what I'll order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts