Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT - $33,500
Options:
Hemi Orange
Nav radio
6-spd
Performance tires
No Sunroof

Just put 2 front tires on the car @ 10000 miles have roughly 10500 miles on the car. The car was a daily driver over the summer, never saw snow or salt but has been in rain. Due to some changes in life I need to get rid of the car. I have an appauling trade offer from the dealership but know it is worth more. I am trying to put together a deal on a new ram with cheaper payments come tuesday. will consider offers but looking at e-bay and other sale sites I fell 33,500 is a good price for a SRT8. PM me immediately if interested. Serious buyers only, again want to finish deal up quickly.

Will post pictures when I get home.

Edit: Forgot location: Car is located at Wayland, NY 14572

For people that are interested the life changes aren't bad, got married but the wife lost her job so the frivolous things have to go first.

Thomas

5,134 Posts
For people that are interested the life changes aren't bad, got married but the wife lost her job so the frivolous things have to go first.
That sucks -- I hope to see you driving a Challenger again once things shape up.

Here's a free bump for a good looking car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ooohhhh, have to admit I'm tempted but i'm really looking to trade up for the balck or PCP SRT in a six speed. I already have a black and just love the looks but if I can't find what I'm looking for, I may be contacting you! Best of luck!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM's answered and bump for the evening. Interior pictures should go up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts