Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Selling our 09 Challenger SRT8 6speed. Brilliant black. 21,098 miles.

Ordered new 05/12/2008. Purchased 10/23/2008.

New SPEC SD80PT clutch less than 1,000 miles. Hurst short throw shifter and stock shifter. Kooks LT Headers w/ catted midpipes, Corsa Sport Exhaust and complete stock exhaust system. Mopar CAI, stock air box, Predator Tuner and 180* thermostat. Car has all options available except hood stripe. Power sunroof, Sound group II, F1 Performance tires, My-Gig Nav system w/ U-Connect.

All paperwork and service records for car from the day it was ordered.

Garaged every winter. Never driven in snow except for the attached pictures.

Reason for selling, purchased a 2010 SRT8 Auto.

Contact: via PM on CT. Leave email address or phone # and I will contact you

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Good luck with the sale and congrats on the new auto srt.

This is a great deal for anyone looking!! I have seen the car many times and it is super clean and well maintained.

·
Registered
223 Posts
PM sent and replied ;)

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After Christmas Bump

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, please pm me a phone number id like to call and ask a few questions about the car...
Just sent PM with phone #.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with the sale Bobbi. It's a nice car for sure!

Just to clarify, does it come with the mods listed in your signature, too?
Updated the listing. All mods come with car.

·
Registered
223 Posts
So the mods include: long tube headers, corsa exhaust, Hurst shifter, spec clutch, mopar cai, and drive shaft loop?

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the mods include: long tube headers, corsa exhaust, Hurst shifter, spec clutch, mopar cai, and drive shaft loop?
Yes and Predator tuner. PM me if still interested.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes and Predator tuner. PM me if still interested.
Alright thanks, i was more interested before the price went up lol, good luck Mrs. Bobbi and happy new year to you and your husband :pimp:

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^^^ Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright thanks, i was more interested before the price went up lol, good luck Mrs. Bobbi and happy new year to you and your husband :pimp:
Cody, make us an offer we can't refuse and it's yours.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cody, make us an offer we can't refuse and it's yours.
Im keeping it in mind, im dealing with one in ny right now for $32k, all options with 6k miles bone stock, just trying to get my payments right :) you have a beautiful car and a great price for a private sell, good luck to you guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
2009 SRT8 6SPEED
SPEC STAGE 2 CLUTCH (NEW), HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, DRIVE SHAFT LOOP
2010 SRT8 AUTO.

What do you like most about the auto > the 6speed. Any thing you dislike about the auto? I'm trying to decide myself. Thanks, Mitch

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What do you like most about the auto > the 6speed. Any thing you dislike about the auto? I'm trying to decide myself. Thanks, Mitch
6 speed is much more fun to drive. Except when you get our age, over 60 and have bad knees. That is one of the main reasons we bought the auto.

Took the auto for a drive yesterday and my husband kept wanting to shift gears. Even I kept feeling like shift into 6th. Shifting gears is what make the car fun, like you have more control of what is going on.

Also 6 speed gets a lot better gas mileage. We always got 26-28 mpg on a trip with the 6speed. Mileage on the auto is not rated anywhere near that.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a great well maintained car at a great price. If I was in the market, I'd be pulling the trigger.

Rob

Thanks, Rob.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.