Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone interested in buying a set of 17" OEM wheels & tires with 220 miles? Maybe for the winter? I'm asking $500 OBO.

I'm trying to buy a set of 18" OEM wheels & tires before someone beats me to them. :worried:

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I think that might help you sell them... Nice and clean. I'm kinda curious if they fit over an SRT8 Brembo and how much they weigh. Perhaps a good option for drag radials ;-) I borrowed some on 18" Charger wheels and they worked well....

HemiSam

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that might help you sell them... Nice and clean. I'm kinda curious if they fit over an SRT8 Brembo and how much they weigh. Perhaps a good option for drag radials ;-) I borrowed some on 18" Charger wheels and they worked well....

HemiSam
I really have no idea. I'm hoping to sell them so I can afford to move up to 18" OEM wheels/tires, since anything custom is not a possibility for me. I initially offered to ship them, but the cost isn't worth it on wheels/tires this cheap.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
dont think they will fit over the brembo's on an srt. plus they are only 7" wide rims. the 18" rims are 7.5" wide.

·
Registered
2013 Black SRT8
148 Posts
PDX

PDX - I have 18inch OEM wheels and tires for sale with only 500 miles on them. They have nice Michelins and not the crappy good years. $800.00 plus shipping.

Jim - [email protected]

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PDX - I have 18inch OEM wheels and tires for sale with only 500 miles on them. They have nice Michelins and not the crappy good years. $800.00 plus shipping.

Jim - [email protected]
I appreciate the offer but there's someone local with the same OEM wheels & tires also with under 500 miles for the same price. Actually, I thought it was you at first until I saw your location. These are the set that I'm hoping to buy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts