Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removed these wheels at only 135 Mi. There are no scratches WHATSOEVER! They are in the shippng boxes the Heritage wheels came in. Well packed and ready to ship. Also included, four brand-new TPM Sensors in bags that have never been programmed. Stems are still on the wheels.
Everything for $700.00 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Removed these wheels at only 135 Mi. There are no scratches WHATSOEVER! They are in the shippng boxes the Heritage wheels came in. Well packed and ready to ship. Also included, four brand-new TPM Sensors in bags that have never been programmed. Stems are still on the wheels.
Everything for $700.00 :thumbsup:
$700 shipped?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I can't do that. I paid $25.00 each box for the Heritage wheels from Michigan to Orlando. I assume UPS ground would be $100.00 for the four boxes to most places in the lower 48. I paid $80 ea. for the sensors and the service manager said he only needed the valve stems for the Heritage wheels. He said removing the stems from the Chrome-Clads would damage them. The stems remain un-molested in the Clads. The sales manager offered me $700.00 for everything, so I thought I'd try to see if anyone here would want them before I take him up on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts