Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to Houston, TX, therefore I no longer need these.

It's a set of 4x wheels + tires + tpms. I've driven them through 2 winters here in Michigan.

They fit over the SRT8's Brembos and work very well. I have had no issues with them.

From TireRack's order form back when I bought them:

4x 20X9 5-115 ET15 CHR BOR TXA
4x 255/45R20 Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow
4x 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR

I didn't plan to sell them (didn't plan to be moving to TX) so I didn't keep precise track of the mileage on these tires. I would estimate around 10,000 - 11,000 miles.

Prefer local pickup (I am located in Canton, MI)

Originally paid $2,300; looking for $1,150 or best offer.

Picture of them on my car (2009 SRT8):

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
For those of you who live in snowy climates and would like to drive your Challenger some during the winter, I'm here to tell you these tires allow you to do so. As Venthos will attest, these tires work pretty darned well so long as you stay off the gas.

Great looking wheels, great tires, what could be better? Someone's going to get a good deal here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Too rich for my blood. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that. I did not mean for the post to come off as if I was looking for $2,300. Just stating their original cost. I have updated my post to include an asking price.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Sorry about that. I did not mean for the post to come off as if I was looking for $2,300. Just stating their original cost. I have updated my post to include an asking price.
Good call on posting the price - and great price too! Betcha these sell quickly. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts