Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I have to sell our fun toy. It is a garage queen, so in many ways it is wasted money because we do not drive it much and I cannot justify putting out the money each month on something I don't use. Details: 08 SRT #4627, hemi orange, every option except the sunroof, 8081 highway miles, tastefull mods including jba exhaust, mopar intake, predator tuner, 180 thermostat, and sequential tail light harness. Only been serviced by the local dodge dealer, never been in rain or weather of any kind. I have all the original Dodge/SRT paperwork. I am the second owner, originally bought in Nebraska where it lived in a climate controlled garage before coming to me in California. Car has no dents or scratches, it is near mint. Located 92307 high desert california

Asking $32,500 please no lowball offers

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Are you interested in the same car with sunroof and 5k miles?
I am not the position to buy until the summer time. I have to sell my Mustang first, which I have not listed yet. I actually prefer these cars without the sunroof, but I would not rule one out if it had it. I was just trying to get an idea of what used 08-09 SRTs are actually selling for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts