Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car is black with the 20 inch wheel option. Automatic. Car is bone stock from factory with no mods. 1714 miles. Garage kept under a cover. As clean as you will ever find one. Never driven in rain. I am only looking to sell because I want a 2011 6-speed and the dealer is beating me up on trade in and I'm not going for their low ball offers. Selling for less then Blue Book value. $27,500. I'll email pictures to potenial buyers. Send a PM. I'm near Rochester New York.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
WOW thats too cheap; hey a guy on here went to CarMax just like last week or the last two weeks, he had a black Classic with over 6,000 miles and it was automatic, CarMax gave him 28K for it.

Try them, your way too low on your asking price for mileage and year.. just for example i've been offered 30K for my fully loaded 1800 mile 6speed but i want 32

Good luck, be sure to try CarMax

My car is black with the 20 inch wheel option. Automatic. Car is bone stock from factory with no mods. 1714 miles. Garage kept under a cover. As clean as you will ever find one. Never driven in rain. I am only looking to sell because I want a 2011 6-speed and the dealer is beating me up on trade in and I'm not going for their low ball offers. Selling for less then Blue Book value. $27,500. I'll email pictures to potenial buyers. Send a PM. I'm near Rochester New York.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the car priced to sell. I just ordered my 2011 today. Somebody will get a great buy on my '09. It's showroom clean and I hate to part with it buy I really want a 6 speed. I already got a PM on it so wish me luck! Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stick with your price to sell quick, and go advertise on CL.

Dealer jokingly offered me 12K for my 2002 dodge 3500 diesel 4x4 ext cab HO 6 speed with 61K on it. I bought it new!

Sold it a week later for 9 more than they offered!

Try carmax, if not craigslist and advertise advertise advertise. Tons of cars out there and if you dont hit it hard, you wont have as good luck.

Good luck! Nice choice on the new one :)

BW

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No navi and no sunroof. Just the 20 inch wheel option. I'll send pics to email. PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had some trade offers but I can't trade. I'm looking to just sell and put the money towards my '11. I should have posted no trades in my add. Sorry guys/gals.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sell for $26,900.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pulled the cover off. Car is ready for spring. Please feel free to PM with any questions. I am ready to sell. Had some interest but mostly dreamers so far. I need a real buyer with the cash!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sell for $26,500.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few pics I had from late fall. Bone stock. No mods or add ons done.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
You should get out the window sticker and list the options, like leather seats? electronic package? sound? Just a thought.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
My car has the Customer Preferred Package 28F which lists the 20" chrome wheels as the only option. I got it with as few options as possible. I did the same with my new '11 I ordered. I just don't want a lot of options on a muscle car that you normally find on a BMW or some other luxury sedan. Anyway if someone wants this car you better contact me soon. My new car has been built and I'm just waiting for it to be shipped. This sucker will be traded in soon. You will spend more money on a new SE than what I'm asking for my like new RT with 1700 miles! I can't believe I still have it yet. Great buy.
*My 09 RT is the last year for the Lifetime Powertrain warranty.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$26000 and final price drop. It's got 1700 miles folks:scratchhead:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope. It does not.

·
Registered