Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!
I have a set of brembo calipers off a 2009 challenger SRT. They’re in perfect working condition. Taken off at 40k miles. Painted mopar blue. They have a few minor chips in them but look beautiful when installed. (Most chips aren’t visible when installed) $480 shipped. Located in SWFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
If I was back home in West Palm I’d get these from you. Unfortunately I’m stationed overseas. If you wouldn’t mind me asking... Did you paint them yourself? If so, what brand paint did you use and what kind of prep. It looks like there is some red at the one chip I see in the photo. I’ve been wanting to repaint my brembos to Mopar blue for years. Thanks and good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have a set of brembo calipers off a 2009 challenger SRT. They’re in perfect working condition. Taken off at 40k miles. Painted mopar blue. They have a few minor chips in them but look beautiful when installed. (Most chips aren’t visible when installed) $480 shipped. Located in SWFL.

Very interested in these can you do $450 shipped to 20675? Let me know via PM.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I was back home in West Palm I’d get these from you. Unfortunately I’m stationed overseas. If you wouldn’t mind me asking... Did you paint them yourself? If so, what brand paint did you use and what kind of prep. It looks like there is some red at the one chip I see in the photo. I’ve been wanting to repaint my brembos to Mopar blue for years. Thanks and good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a local shop do it. There’s a couple chips but no where visible when they’re mounted. Not sure on the brand but it’s molars colors. And prep was easy they just lightly sanded and sprayed. They’ve been painted for a few years and still look great!

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
I had a local shop do it. There’s a couple chips but no where visible when they’re mounted. Not sure on the brand but it’s molars colors. And prep was easy they just lightly sanded and sprayed. They’ve been painted for a few years and still look great!

Thanks. Great looking calipers and price. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts