Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Well I purchased and had installed a set of leather take offs from Take Off parts. The changeover went very well. And now someone that has an SE or and R/T with cloth, that may want a second set of upholstry for whatever reason(extra for when wear shows, burn marks/tears, ect) here is your chance. What it comes with is exactly what Take Off Parts sold me, viewing Evan's page would show it best. My car has 8913 miles (never eaten or smoked in) As we all know, 2011 interior does not interchange so if a second back up set is desired. Sooner rather than later would be your best bet. Especially if you plan on keeping it a long time.
The set will come in the same box my leather came from CA, as it worked out well. I think that insurance may be a good idea for both of our safety. So, I will sell these to anyone in the lower 48 states for $165 shipped (and insured for 175. to cover the running around)

If no one wants these after 4-5 days, I think at that time I will take some reasonable offer, but do not think I should break up the set and just sell the fronts (as asked already twice)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Please post an asking price per forum rules.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It does say 165 shipped

And insured for 175 about 2/3 of the way into post.
But I will clarify that that price (165) does include insuring for 175. I did not mean it was additional.

Note new lower price, does include shipping and insurance for the reasonable price of 150.
This is still for the continental U.S. (lower 48)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts