Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: SOLD SOLD SOLD- 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Limited Edition Custom Show Car

SOLD*** SOLD*** SOLD***

PRICE: $35,000
Seriously selling the Challenger now...
PM me for details...

INVESTED: $70,000 (includes the purchase of the car of the dealer showroom)
YOUR SAVINGS FROM DOING THIS YOURSELF: $35,000
Mileage: 4200
Vehicle is registered and titled in Florida... Title in Hand.

Never Raced, Never Wrecked, One (Adult) Owner, Weekend Driver Show Car!!!!

This is a 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Limited Edition (6-SPD) Manual. The car is in pristine condition as I purposely made it into a Show Car. This car is in a sealed garage, so it is not exposed to the elements, and only comes out when the sun is shining on the weekends and to go to car shows. She is no trailer queen, unless the buyer chooses to make her into that, and all work was professionally done!

Have all documentation, publications, receipts and pictures of the build process that will go with the car. If you would like the trophies this car has won, you can have those as well!

The car is located in Norfolk, VA, 23502
Car is currently in a dealership showroom on Consignment:

KBB for stock excellent condition 09 Challenger SRT8 - $35,655. This is your chance to get a Challenger with all the common modifications, professionally tuned to ensure reliability well below the cost you would have to put into it.

What is currently on the car, stays on the car!

Modifications:
Paint: House of Kolors Oriental Blue Candy, House of Kolors Orion Silver, Dodge Black and Brembo Red

Wheels: Boze 3pc Customs Front: 20x9 / Rear: 20x10.5
Tires: Nitto Invo Front: 255/35ZR20 97W / Rear: 295/35ZR20 101W
(no rubbing issues)

Suspension: Hotchkis Lowering Springs

Exhaust: Magnaflow High Flow Cats + Magnaflow SS Performance 3" CBE

Intake: AFE Stage 2 Short Ram w/ Heat Sheild

Performance Tune: Diablo Predator with off the shelf tunes for 91 and 93 octance + stock SRT8 dealer upgraded tune

Tuning: Dyno Tune Performance Custom Tune 400whp/400ftlbs tq

Additional Image:Billet Technologies Engine Dress Up Pieces, Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can, Billet Technologies Challenger Hood Piece, Sequential Taillights, GTS Headlight Covers (removable), High Temp Wire Loom (Blue)

Window Tint: 3-M Window Tint (Installed w/ Florida Legal Tint Percentage)

Dealer Installed Options: MyGIG HD DVD/Navi, Sirius Antenna, I-pod interface, Bluetooth, 30gig Internal Hard Drive, LoJack, Challenger Door Sills.

This car is my baby, but it cannot carry my babies! So, I have to get rid of it. The car was assessed at $65,000 through American Collectors Insurance, and I figure that it will be best and quickly sold for one hell-of-a-good price!

Here is the link to the car on the dyno:
http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=712099

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back from a week detachment on the USS GHW Bush... Bump.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump it up again!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP! for Price Reduction!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
This is an excellent deal for somebody. If I didn't already own two Challengers, I would be all over this opportunity.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the comments. This car is truely an outstanding vehicle, and I will miss it. But for those of you wondering why I am selling, three main reasons:

1. I am the father of twin 17 month old boys, and I want to take them to car shows with me. The Driver's side seat is all electric with no manual release and IF I were to be in an accident, it would make it extremely difficult to get to one of my boys if not both depending on the accident...

2. I don't want to trade it in as I hate dealing with dealerships when it comes to working out numbers. I would rather have cash in hand and buy a car outright than negotiate for hours on what I am willing to take. Not to mention, someone is going to get one awesome SRT8 for an equally awesome price!

3. I have owned this car since December 9, 2008, and I am starting to itch to do another project (possibly a new Charger SRT8...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts