Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Hey guys. I just bought this in mid October but I do plan on stepping up to a 2011 SRT-8 so if anyone is interested in this between now and the time the 2011's get on the floor, feel free to look me up. It's a black/black Challenger R/T Classic with auto trans. I put 500 miles per week on it. Right now it has about 2500 miles on it and it will go up as I commute with it. Has the classic package and I added the MyGig with NAV and bluetooth as well as the remote start. Still looks/smells/drives as new. Would like to see $32k but will drop the price slightly as mileage goes up. Great deal for you guys in Georgia and similar states where you don't get charged sales tax from a private party car deal.

I am located about 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC.
The RT Classic in black on black is the best Challenger & one of the most beautiful cars ever made!

Will you take 7 pints of blood? I'll throw in a kidney too.

:silly:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Man if this car was a 6 speed manual it would be sold right now :(

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is one of few sport cars that I will own with the automatic. It is a pleasure to drive it.

Thanks for the compliments though.

Just updated the mileage and dropped the price as of 12/22/2010. Now priced at $31k.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
IT might help if you posted the window sticker or listed the options (packages).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Still up for sale? I'm looking to buy in April/May

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts