Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided that I would like to sell my Challenger for various reasons (i.e. increasing gas prices, other financial obligations, etc.).

With that said, I bought my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T in Bright Silver in March 2010. The car came with most of the available options (i.e. NAV, Sunroof, etc.) with the notable exceptions of the HID headlights and Super Track Pak. In addition, the following MOPAR accessories were added: CAI, Strut Tower, Door Sill Plates, Cabin Air Filter, Upgraded Sway Bars, Hood Props, and Hood Vents.

Out of the 25,100 miles on the car, most of them have been highway miles. All the necessary service (oil changes, tire rotation, etc.) has been completed at the appropriate times and all service records are available. Overall, the car runs great and there are no dings or dents.

As for the few issues with the car, they are:

1. There is a very superficial scratch (cannot feel it with my fingernail) on the right front fender near the hood.

2. There is a small ding on the plastic clad of one of the wheels (this car has the 20" aluminum clad wheels).

3. The rear brakes squeal when applying the brake. Functionally, the brakes work perfectly fine.

I am asking $28,000 for the car firm. The car is located in Westchester County, NY (10538 for shipping purposes). Pictures are attached for your viewing. If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lower Price!

Price is being lowered to $27,000 and is negotiable! Current mileage on the car is 25,600.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts