Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black Competition Series, 2400 miles in perfect condition. Always garaged and never driven in rain. Sunroof, Navigation, automatic. This is a Series ll with a Vortech Supercharger which was installed by DC Performance. Approximately 600hp (480rwhp) . If interested contact me at 925 698 3338

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great looking car. More pics? Price? That's a lot of drive-train loss for 480 rwhp to be 600 at the flywheel.?

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
I hate to even attempt humor but there's a guy on here who wants to take over your payments :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
This is a 20% drivetrain loss, which is common with automatics. Usually theres a 15% loss with the manual
Right. So, wouldn't 480rwhp be a 25% loss if it was 600 at the flywheel? I guess you can say 575 hp is approximately 600, but I know it takes a lot to get that extra 25hp once you're at that level. I haven't been able to make the 600 mark yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the 2008 C6 or newer! ... I'll be dead and gone when the the value of the Hurst Challenger achieves greatness... but it sure would be fun until that day comes around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts