Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my stereo from my 2010 challenger because I decided to upgrade, I am asking $500.00 shipped. It has everything except navagation and is in perfect shape, pm me for more info and pics if needed. I live in Texas but will be in Florida 3-11-2011 -3-17-2011. Let me know soon because I am giving everyone here first DiBS before I post it on EBAY. Thanks everyone, [email protected] is another way of reaching me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am willing to go 400 shipped! I think thats a great price! Help me get rid of it I really hate to see it put up in my closet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
same question as above, what does it do? I have a basic am-fm CD

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has u-connect capabilities, plays dvds, cds, sirrius satilite ready, am/fm stereo, auxiliary plug and usb plug for ipods (mp3's), and has a hard drive you can down load pictures and music to your (30 gig hard drive) so you don't have to bring your cd's and mp3's around with everytime, pm me yalls personal email and I can send you pics of the stereo from my iphone, if yall need anymore info pm me

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am selling my stereo from my 2010 challenger because I decided to upgrade, I am asking $500.00 shipped. It has everything except navagation and is in perfect shape, pm me for more info and pics if needed. I live in Texas but will be in Florida 3-11-2011 -3-17-2011. Let me know soon because I am giving everyone here first DiBS before I post it on EBAY. Thanks everyone, [email protected] is another way of reaching me.
PM sent.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not sure about the recording like the rer, but i know u need a microphone for the uconnect to work, and u need a sirrius antenna and a subscription for the sirrius to work, am/fm works with stock antenna already built in to your car, u can download songs or pics via usb from a memory stick and i believe also a ipod/or mp3 player, it plays cd's and dvds,(dvds can only be played in park but you can buy a mygig lockpic which can allow u to override this and play while in motion, about 249.99 new)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
This is an upgrade for Challengers (low bus). Takes about 15 minutes to remove your old one and slip this one in. There is just a couple of plugs in the back. You need a module and mic to make the Uconnect work, about $250. You cannot record off Sirius. If you have Sirius already with the hockey puck on your roof, this is for you. Otherwise, I'd think twice. Good deal, though.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'm assuming if you already have the EVIC package but the reg low end stereo...than this is purely plug and play, and the UConnect will still work fine.

I'm out of modding money, but this is a good deal. Hope someone jumps on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts