Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 2010 R/T Challenger $2000+ in addons - $27,500

I hate hate HATE to have to do this, but I will be selling my baby. I am looking to get a house, and the car payment I have for this car is a little too high to afford a house along with my other bills (ins, gas, phone, and student loans). Soooooo...

Houston Texas...

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
Torred (ordered with no RT striping)
6spd manual
17k miles (70-80% highway)
20" chrome clads
Professionally installed 20% tint (all around)

Addons:
Rotofab intake (still have factory)
Predator tuner
DS catch can
I also did some custom red LED replacements on the lights in the doors (above handles) and in the cup holder, so instead of the tealish color its red.
Some stereo equipment installed as well - kenwood doubledin nav, component front speakers, alarm and remote start.

I've done all my oil changes with Royal Purple, and car has never had a drop of anything other than Shell 93 fuel (except for what came from factory).

I was rear ended in stop and go traffic, and had the bumper replaced - work was done at the same dealership I bought the car from.

I ordered this car from the dealer, and picked it up with 1 mile on it. It pains me to get rid of it, but I gotta look towards my future.

If you are interested, please send me an email or PM with REAL offers. I really want her to go to a good caring home..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I'll post some pics up before the end of the day... I'll also post pictures of the bumper that was replaced as well. Check back tonight.

As far as price, I'm open to negotiation... KBB says in *good* condition its 27,460, *excellent* its 29,060. Obviously since the bumper was replaced, I wouldn't expect 'excellent' condition, so I'll go with good. That doesn't include the tint, intake, tuner, stereo, speakers, or alarm and remote start..

So depending on what you want to leave on there or have me take out, I think anywhere from 27,000 - 28,500 is fair.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't get to it last night... got caught up in a few things. Here are pics of the car, and a few of the lighting I did. I'll get a pic of the replaced bumper (can't even tell) and the door LEDs I did after I bring her for a wash... been too cold lately.

DS Catch can and ROTOfab intake

Brought the car home with 1 mile...ordered specifically for me.

Cupholder from Side

Custom Red Cupholder and Indash Nav (from back seat)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chalenger or house??????

Apartments are sure looking good right now LOL, JK..

Good luck on the sale.

I know right...This has been the first car that I truly loved... there was always something about the other cars I owned that I didn't like. I'm looking at a WRX, so hopefully it can satisfy me long enough until I can afford either a 70's Chally (or diff muscle car from that era) or a 6.4 =)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Additional pics...

Replaced OEM bumper... looks great.

From the driver side...

From the pass side (theres beads of water running down it, and a reflection)

Hard to see, but that is the red LEDs that shine on the interior door handle, just under the window and lock switches on the door

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im ordering a car tomorrow, and like I said, I'd like to get it sold to someone on here who will really appreciate it. If I dont sell it, i will be forced to trade it in :( in that event, I will part most of it out and put parts up on these forums. It would be a better deal to get it all together tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts