Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2010 Challenger R/T 18x7.5 stock aluminum wheels $150 each, sells new for $400. Also rear center tail lamp $100. Parting whole car more parts as it is disassembled - 5.7 hemi engine, auto trans, all air bags, leather seats. no body parts. located in central florida. email [email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
What door stills does it have? Also, interested in leather seats. Is the 18's on the 2010 r/t different than the se 2011?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's a weird request for you -- how much for the passenger side sun visor? My wife managed to break the vanity mirror cover plate. I figured replacing the visor would be easier. I'm in Tampa area, so shipping shouldn't be bad -- or I could meet you somewhere and pick it up. Let me know.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I need a full set of Goodyear F1 Supercar tires!!! 245 (255 on the rear maybe?)/45ZR 20.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What radio do you have in it...mine is stock and I would be willing to upgrade for the right price!

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
May I ask why you're parting out the car? Is it wrecked?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Interested in the leathers...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I'd like the radiator covers (cupholders). PM sent

Mike

·
Registered
280 Posts
How much for the fuse box cover under the hood, shipped to 11791, NY?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am needing the dash, both driver and passenger airbags, airbag module, and both driver and passenger seat belts. Please let me know what you have and how much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts