Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale 3 20" chrome clad wheels that came of my 2010 challenger r/t. Wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches, dents, or curb rash. This is for the wheels and lugnuts only. I'm asking $600.00 for the 3 wheels or $200.00 each. I accept Paypal. Buyer is responsible for 3.5% paypal fees.

After cleaning the rims, both rims have a few little black specs around the the lip on the aluminum part. They are not dents or scratches. It just looks like oxidation from the aluminum. One of the pictures below shows it. Another picture shows a small scratch that you have to get in the right light to see. I couldn't take a good picture of it.

One Wheel: SOLD

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is there any curb rash, dents, stains, etc.. Im in Los Angeles.. Maybe some up close pictures? They look really dirty or you just didn't clean them

·
Registered
99 Posts
By the way, not the bent one :)......Throw it in a box, let me know how much with shipping. Let me know how you would like to be paid. Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stevep1260, I will figure up shipping costs and let you know. I accept paypal. There will be an additional 3.5% for paypal.

Challengerboi09, I will clean them up and take better pictures tonight.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Challengerboi09, your killing me, I need a spare....lol
Your killing me Steve. I need 3 rims lol some guy tried crossing the street a few months back and thought he could make it so I ended up hitting the curb and damaging 2 rims & needed an alignment because my steering wheel was all retarded.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts