Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used AFE cold air inlet (part number 54-10712) fits most LX from '05-on.

Removed from my '09 SRT8 because it's not emissions legal in my state. This has the grey dry element not the blue oiled element.

Sells new for around $300 will take $150 (shipping included to the 48)cash, PayPal or money order. Located in Northern California in the Sacramento area.-

PM or e-mail [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a used AFE cold air inlet (part number 54-10712) fits most LX from '05-on.

Removed from my '09 SRT8 because it's not emissions legal in my state. This has the grey dry element not the blue oiled element.

Sells new for around $300 will take $150 (shipping included to the 48)cash, PayPal or money order. Located in Northern California in the Sacramento area.-

PM or e-mail [email protected]
Hi,

Why are you saying its not legal in California?

Are you trying to get it smoged or something? I have the same AFE as you. I know it takes time for some manufactures to get CARB approval.

Here is AFE's website. F.A.Q.

I bet if you give them a call you won't have to get rid of it.

That is a Great price for it.. I know it will sell soon.

Good luck
Sean

·
Registered
562 Posts
ill take it..pm sent

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Why are you saying its not legal in California?

I bet if you give them a call you won't have to get rid of it.
I did give them a call and they don't know if or when they will try to get approval for later than '05. I figure if they haven't done it in six years I'm not gonna wait until the last minute.

Anyway, the item is sold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on the sale..

I still have my orginal intake.. and I was looking at modifing the box to put on my 2011 JK jeep....

Hmmmmm maybe not now.. if they don't come out with the carb rating in the futrue.

Have a good one. What part of Norcal?

My dad lives up in Paradise.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm near Sacramento.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts