Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
2 Hursts on the sale block now.....great looking car, has to be a blast to drive!!

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
The Hurst Challenger is an absolutely awesome vehicle. I'm going to save up just in case you still have it when I have enough money. I figure it'll be around 2016. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hurst makes Major Announcement !!!!!!!!!!

With this announcement, the Hurst Challenger i'm selling is a GREAT value.

July 18, 2011

To Hurst Authorized Dealers, Customers, and Fans:

Hurst Performance Vehicles, as of July 29th 2011, will be no longer accepting vehicles for production. All production will cease and our plant in Irvine, California will close for business when the final car rolls out.

There are several reasons behind the decision; however, the primary issue revolves around the lack of factory support to the aftermarket regarding the use of supercharging for 2011 Dodge Challengers.
As many of you are aware, production of the Challenger has represented the bulk of HPV production since the first car was displayed at SEMA 2008. The mating of the Hemi and the Vortec system, with primary tuning by Diablo, has become legendary.

Hurst cars have out performed the competition in quality, package-content and value. Many of our customers are captains of industry, sports figures and well-known entertainment business celebrities.

Our Camaro, Mustangs and Viper production has been limited, but gratifying; however, there is not enough business without the Dodge Challenger line up. We expect that Hurst cars, both in your inventory and in our customer’s garages will increase in value due to this decision.

All cars in our system will be completed as soon as possible.

This draws to a close another chapter in the history of Hurst.
Sincerely,

Chris Phillips CEO

Nate Shelton CHAIRMAN

HURST PERFORMANCE VEHICLES
www.hurst-performance.com
949-261-5500

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
With this announcement, the Hurst Challenger i'm selling is a GREAT value.

July 18, 2011

To Hurst Authorized Dealers, Customers, and Fans:

Hurst Performance Vehicles, as of July 29th 2011, will be no longer accepting vehicles for production. All production will cease and our plant in Irvine, California will close for business when the final car rolls out.

There are several reasons behind the decision; however, the primary issue revolves around the lack of factory support to the aftermarket regarding the use of supercharging for 2011 Dodge Challengers.
As many of you are aware, production of the Challenger has represented the bulk of HPV production since the first car was displayed at SEMA 2008. The mating of the Hemi and the Vortec system, with primary tuning by Diablo, has become legendary.

Hurst cars have out performed the competition in quality, package-content and value. Many of our customers are captains of industry, sports figures and well-known entertainment business celebrities.

Our Camaro, Mustangs and Viper production has been limited, but gratifying; however, there is not enough business without the Dodge Challenger line up. We expect that Hurst cars, both in your inventory and in our customer’s garages willincrease in value due to this decision.

All cars in our system will be completed as soon as possible.

This draws to a close another chapter in the history of Hurst.
Sincerely,

Chris Phillips CEO

Nate Shelton CHAIRMAN

HURST PERFORMANCE VEHICLES
www.hurst-performance.com
949-261-5500
I've always said that the Hurst is the most collectible of Challenger special edition models. It'll definitely hold more of its value than the Kowalski Edition :icon_rolleyes: or any other limited production run.

Sad news for Hurst, great news for you! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts