Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Black Pearl SRT8 Hood that is in the Box that my Mopar T/A Hood came in. The Hood is in perfect condition. No scratches,Dents or anything else .Hood was on Car for around 1000 miles untill my new one came in, My Dodge dearler did the exchange and put the old one in the box the new one came in. Has been stored in a safe
dry place inside. I want $450.00 plus shipping. No disappointments!!I live in the Chicago area.
Let me know if interested.
Les

·
Registered
478 Posts
With the paint situation the way it is thats liable to become a collectors item. We may not see that color anymore. Hang it on the wall in your garage and show people what we "used to" could buy!

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
With the paint situation the way it is thats liable to become a collectors item. We may not see that color anymore. Hang it on the wall in your garage and show people what we "used to" could buy!
Haven't heard that gem in a while...

But I do agree... if that is the new 2011 color... it may end up being a pretty rare piece.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.