SOLD Thanks for Looking!

(2) 20x10 5x115 +20mm Gray Boss 338
(2) 20x8.5 5x115 +14mm Gray Boss 338
(2) 295/40-20 Toyo Proxes ST II
(2) 255/40-20 Toyo Proxes ST II
(4) Schrader TPMS sensors
(20) 14x1.5mm chrome lug nuts

Mounted & Balanced

Everything was purchased new. Set has approximately 2500-3000 miles on them. I love the aggressive stance and fitment of these wheels/tires but I have a Black car and I don't like how muted they look. They would be MUCH better on a lighter colored car...IMO. I'm only selling because my car needs bright wheels. Soooo.....back to the chrome clads for now.

One front LIGHTLY touched a curb but has been sanded, polished and is difficult to see anything at all has ever happened.

I don't have any image hosing accounts but if you email me or PM your email address, I can send you pics of them on the car.

Asking 1200.00 or best REASONABLE offer. Obviously I'd like to have them picked up but with a little time, I can get you a rate quote either FedEx for UPS if you wish. But beware, shipping mounted and balanced wheels/tires isn't cheap!

Bryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I would be all over these if they were chrome. Then again you prob would not be selling them if they were chrome. It seems chrome is the only way to go on black challengers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where are you located?
Flint, Michigan Zip is 48503

I work in Lansing and would probably ship from there if necessary. Zip is 48906

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
edited to drop price. 1200.00 and they are yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.