Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a set of wheels i purchased with tires.. PERFECT shape!!! 400 miles on them and flawless.. i am selling bc i bought a set of light weight wheels.. $make me an offer! comes with mopar center caps and chrome lugs/valve caps! located in Dothan, Al:pimp:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Please post a price per forum rules.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh my i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not following the rules!!!!!!!!!!!LOL....
make me an offer is a price..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Those are nice!

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is a set of wheels i purchased with tires.. PERFECT shape!!! 400 miles on them and flawless.. i am selling bc i bought a set of light weight wheels.. $make me an offer! comes with mopar center caps and chrome lugs/valve caps! located in Dothan, Al:pimp:
PM sent....you're only about 18 miles from me...lets talk !!

·
Registered
244 Posts
$8.52 offer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
jdempsey had the same problem with my viper reproductions, they weighed my car down also, went with the Foose Speed's they make my car feel alive again. I chuckled at your response to the Forum rules comment,lol

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I'll admit, I liked them when you posted on the wheel thread and I like them now. Still lookin' for a deal on some Classics. Good luck with your sale. Hope you don't take a beating.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
word! thanks fellas.. i love the way they look but i'm tryin to break into the 11's lol so i gotta do somethin lighter! we all need to get together one sunday if at all possible with everyone bein spread out! i'd love to check out some other chally's

·
Registered
146 Posts
word! thanks fellas.. i love the way they look but i'm tryin to break into the 11's lol so i gotta do somethin lighter! we all need to get together one sunday if at all possible with everyone bein spread out! i'd love to check out some other chally's
Well, you know where i am now, let's do it...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Doc, which wheels are they?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FREAKIN like a caddy.. ride is perfect.. not really too heavy.. any 22 is going to be heavy.. but i have honestly have never had an aftermarket wheel/tire package ride so smooth

1 - 20 of 22 Posts